About| Back Story| System Rules
The demons seek to bring chaos to the realm of mortals while the angels seek to form order and peaceEternal Conflict®: Angels and Demons is a system created by Lhinovanion & Tasha Helcaraxe, under L&T Designs Brand in the meta-verse of SecondLife. Eternal Conflict is a system that is mixed with both Role-play and Combat. This is an invite only system, as the Angels & Demons roam the mortal realms unnoticed, only to transcend/descend those that seem worthy to join in this Eternal Conflict. This is a free to play system and though there are many products and fancy gadgets that you can acquire if you wish to, the system itself is free. The main focus in EC is this war that has been going on between Angels and Demons for as long as The Fire Angel fell from the High Heavens. They struggle to control the mortal realm while keeping their existence a myth from them. The demons seek to bring chaos to the realm of mortals while the angels seek to form order and peace. This ongoing struggle has left both sides desperate and they seek to build their numbers by transcending and descending mortals to join in their fight. The mortals with tainted and cursed souls seek to aid the Demons and help them build and win this war once and for all, while those that are pure and blessed seek to bring peace to the realm by siding with the Angels. The way that EC is structured is each subclass of both Angels & Demons are controlled by the Archangel or Arch-demon of that specific subclass. No Archangel nor Arch-demon will be of the same subclass. In the Eternal Conflict: Angels and Demons, the subclasses of Angels are referred to as Domains, that of Demons is referred to as Legions. The Archangels lead choirs of angels to aide in battle, while Arch-demons command hordes of demons.
If you are interested in joining the system you can visit the SIM. You will have to be transcended or descended by a current member of the system, on the SIM you are sure to find some current members. You can either become enlightened and join the ranks of Angels or give in to your carnal desires and descend as a Demon, which side will you chose?
The Eternal Conflict is here and is unavoidable. Which side will be triumphant? The fate of the world is now dependant on the outcome of this Conflict..."Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time..."
Even though the system offers endless possibilities, there are couple of things that you should not do for your own good.1. No fighting/combat of any kind in the High Heavens and Hell nor anywhere on the EC Sim. This means no attacking of any kind with the A&D HUD or any other HUD games or systems while on the EC Sim. The EC sim is a COMPLETE safe-zone.
2. There can be no rules, punishment, and/or official complaint for attacks between opposite species or attacks towards Criminals, or from an arranged event by Sators or those within an officially declared conflict by Leaders (Chieftains/Cardinals).
3. Do not reveal to a mortal that you or anyone else is/was tainting or blessing them, unless you are in the process to descend/transcend them. (Since they don't know the details of the system it makes them think the system HUDs are harming their avatars when it is not.)
4. You are allowed to sell your backpack items ONLY on the A&D System Marketplace. You are free to give away those items but if you are selling them they must go on the A&D System Marketplace. Also you can sell our other products such as blood tanks and etc but you must rez them and place them for sale so that the buyer can directly buy the product. We do not want to hear any complaints like "I sent the money for a blood tank and the seller never gave it to me." etc.
5. Do not modify or cover any of the system objects especially to make them look like the items that we change the color of, add glow, etc (generally modified) as a prize such as the Core Object tools (For example: glowing hatchets, pickaxes, chisels; color changed hatchets, pickaxes, chisels, etc). It is not fair to those that earn those from us as prizes.
6. Do not kill alts or anyone in agreement to gain unfair advantage over others in any aspect of the system including but not limited to the Achievement Boards, Born to Kill, or etc.. This will be severely punished and if deemed necessary a system ban will be handed down.
Within this conflict, there are some tools you might want to know about.
Main HUDThis is the interface to use to attack and defeat your enemies and to keep yourself healthy. All the functions you need to get information about your character is within this HUD.
>> Learn more about the Main HUD
Backpack HUDAll the resources (reagents, potions, ores, ingots, logs, parchments, inks etc.), your Armors and Profession Skills are displayed on your Backpack HUD. A type of Inventory for your character.
>> Learn more about the Backpack HUD
Party HUDWith this tool, you can create parties, invite your friends to your party and track their health and mana levels to help them if they are in danger. It is a really helpful tool in group fights.
>> Learn more about the Party HUD
Card Game HUDIt is a fun addition for A&D System for those who likes Card Battling Games. You can challenge your friends or play with random members. It can get addicting.
>> Learn more about the Card Game HUD
If you would like to be a Miner, a Crafter, an Alchemist or even a Scribe, Professions are definitely your thing!
Hordes of Demons
|Horde Name||Lv||Chieftain||Chief Captain||Centurion||Member Count|
|Children of Set||mirebellaa||saddii||ebonyloves||165|
|Assassins of the Divine||rosalie.roxley||nerwen.drascol||merie.hoxley||132|
|Souls of Sonneillon||suzy.melodious||kakacrisbr||109|
|L Oscurita Aumenta||empressreignphx||minachaynes||v1c1ouz||102|
|Soulz of darkness||defiant.forsythe||cowgirlchevy||claireridgegarside||92|
|Harvesters of Abyssum||xxjackheartxx||skylaalys.marten||cameron.amethyst||86|
|Reapers of the Underworld||juliasalvatore19||rebelbelle01||dimazing.starsider||233|
|Tentatio Mortifera Infernalia||sabre652||harperfire||deehelcaraxeblackbur||28|
Choirs of Angels
|Choir Name||Lv||Cardinal||Herald||Acolyte||Member Count|
|Aeternam Lux Anima||ger85||bubbleliz||shugaaa.rhapsody||109|
|Angelic Choir of Thrones||ryderlyn||lafemmefatale33||lightningfarronx||108|
|Guardianes De Astraea||shubabyta||laurysvq||manolicifuentes||80|
|Choir of Themis||fuincognito||kira.padfoot||lillytardis||111|
|Anges du divin (Angels of the Divine)||kimberly.lemongrass||stev.spiegel||starfireseeker||48|
|Angels of Eminence||sosodarling||toxictt||dakota613||106|
|Protector of the northern light||xandrejulx||desge||kailasa||21|